Physical Therapists Watertown, NY
Jeremy J. Cook, PT
- BS in Physical Therapy, Daemen College, Amherst, NY, 1999
- NYS Physical Therapy License, 1999
Ethan M. Dinan, DPT
- BS in Natural Science, Daemen College, Amherst, NY, 2014
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Daemen College, Amherst, NY 2016
Certification: NYS Physical Therapy License, 2016
Allison M. Vespa, MSPT
- BS in Clinical Science, Ithaca College, 2000 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Ithaca College, 2001
Certification: NYS Physical Therapy License, 2002
In the News
We are pleased to welcome Kathryn E. Doremus to the practice. Hailing from Pennsylvania, Kate obtained her Bachelor of Science in Medical Studies and Master of Physician Assistant Studies at DeSales University.
Kate has surgical first assistant experience for hand & upper extremity, sports medicine, general orthopaedic, and orthopaedic trauma cases. She was most recently an Orthopaedic Physician Assistant at Guthrie Ambulatory Health Clinic in Fort Drum, NY.
Please join us in welcoming Kate to North Country Orthopaedic Group!