Claudia B. Fish, MD
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Initially Certified: 1999
- Click Here for Verification
International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Medical School: MD, University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY
Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Michigan, University Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism: University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
Appointments: Director, The Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and Endocrine Center
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- The Endocrine Society
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Jefferson Physician Organization
Family Nurse PractitionerEducation:
- AS Nursing, SUNY Morrisville State College, NY
- NYS Registered Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally-certified Family Nurse Practitioner with AANP
- MS Nursing SUNY Upstate Medical University, NY
- AAS Nursing Tompkins Cortland Community College, NY
- BS Ithaca College, NY, Summa Cum Laude
- NYS Registered Nurse Practitioner
- NYS Registered Nurse
In the News
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Scott W. Mollison to the practice.
Dr. Mollison travels from Canada and is joined by his wife Christina and their 4-month old daughter Aliah. He is a member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. His fellowship was completed at the Pan Am Clinic in Manitoba, Canada and was focused on sports medicine and upper extremity reconstruction. While completing his fellowship he had the opportunity to locum in a rural hospital outside of Winnipeg where he focused on trauma and on-call services. During this year he obtained his Sport and Exercise Medicine diploma and was afforded the opportunity to participate in sports coverage for the NHL team Winnipeg Jets as well as the CFL Blue Bombers. He attended multiple games and actively participated in pre-season physicals.
Dr. Mollison has always had a passion for hockey and played for the Purple Eagles, Division 1 hockey at Niagara University in upstate NY, where he attended for his BSc. He later attended the University of Manitoba for his MD and completed his residency at the University of Saskatchewan. While in Saskatchewan he was fortunate enough to join a team and travel to Haiti where he was able to offer his services to the people that were in desperate need.
Thank you for welcoming Dr. Scott Mollison and his family to Watertown and to the North Country Orthopaedic Group.